Upholstery cleaning - Clean&Clean
We can clean your upholstery as part of your lease or as stand-alone service. Our upholstery cleaners are fully trained with NCCA (national carpet cleaners association) and will use the latest methods and techniques in cleaning upholstery. Further, our upholstery cleaners are fully insured and vetted for additional peace of mind. We know the most adequate cleaning solutions to apply on your upholstery, to ensure maximum effectiveness.
We use the steam cleaning methods for cleaning upholstery by Prochem. Steam cleaning has proven to be the most powerful method for cleaning upholstery that uses eco friendly cleaning solutions that are safe for children and pets. You can book your upholstery cleaning along with any other service we offer and this would not affect the duration of the clean. Our cleaning operatives work 7 days a week including bank holidays.
Our Upholstery Cleaning Process:
- First our upholstery cleaner will assess your type of texture and will select the most appropriate cleaning solution.
- Second we’ll vacuum the upholstery using powerful vacuum cleaner
- Next we’ll apply stain and spot removal chemicals
- Fourth, steam cleaning using hot water extraction machine is performed
- And finally we’ll apply protective solution to safeguard against stains
We do have great discount offers when you book two or more services together for your end of tenancy cleaning. Call our friendly office today to find out more. Alternatively, you can visit this page for pricing.