Carpet cleaning – Clean&Clean
Do you need to clean your carpets professionally as part of your end of tenancy cleaning? Or you just want to steam clean them? Whatever your needs Clean&Clean can help. Our carpet cleaning technicians are fully trained with NCCA (national carpet cleaners association) to ensure provision of quality service.
In addition our carpet cleaners are fully insured and vetted.We use the latest equipment from Prochem – the best known brand for provision of carpet cleaning materials and equipment.
Our method for cleaning the carpets is by steam cleaning. Steam cleaning of carpets is known to be the most powerful and effective in cleaning the carpets. However, we don’t guarantee 100% stain removal of carpets as this will depend on many factors such as nature and duration of the stain.
There are many benefits associated with having your carpets professionally cleaned.Not only your carpet will look clean and fresh, but also steam-cleaned carpets can improve air quality and eliminate dirt, stains and bacteria. Our powerful hot water extraction machine will reach the roots of your carpets and will clean and disinfect.
Our Carpet Cleaning Process:
1. Upon assessment of your carpet fibre, our carpet-cleaning technician will determine the best cleaning solution for your carpets.
2. Pre-testing the cleaning solution to prevent any colour migration. We only use eco-friendly cleaning solutions that are save for your children and pets.
3. We will carefully remove any furniture and vacuum the area with professional vacuum cleaner for best suction results
4. Pre-spray treatment is the next step. The spray will ensure removal of oily material embedded in your carpet fibres.
5. Next, we will apply stain removal chemicals to your carpet stains.
6. In the sixth step, we will use the hot water extraction machine to deep clean the carpets.
7. And finally we will apply Scotchguard to protect your carpets against dirt and tough stains.
Our carpet cleaning prices are inclusive of all cleaning materials and equipment needed to carry out the job. We won’t charge you any additional fees such as parking fees. We cover the whole of London and some areas in Greater London. To see our competitive prices, please visit this page.